Re: request for freeze breakage 2/2
- From: Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>
- To: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: request for freeze breakage 2/2
- Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:34:27 +0100
Fwiw, I think Apple stopped putting this direct soundcard/cdrom link in
its macs a few years ago now.
Just to be clear, my actual recommendation was that it should use the
old system by default.
This is because normal computers are expected to be installed correctly,
with the cable connected from CD drive to your sound card (as is the
case for any laptop, all machines you buy in a store, and only seems to
not be the case for some random guy on bugzilla that probably installed
his machine himself from parts and is now too lazy to connect the small
] [Thread Prev