Re: egg-recent isn't threadsafe

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 15:35 +0100, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
>   Maybe this is a sign from the Gods of Software telling us it is time
> to stop this copy-paste nonsense and produce a real shared library?

In principle anything in egg is already tagged with the destination
library - see libegg/README. Maybe we need to purge libegg of stuff with
no destination library.

The problem libegg was designed to solve was the proliferation of little
shared libraries with no clearly defined functional focus and that
changed ABI all the time (libeel, libgal, etc.)

But people are being lazy about doing the work to move the libegg
features out of libegg.

Havoc