Re: GNOME 2.8 Release Candidate 1 (2.7.92)

<quote who="Torsten Schoenfeld">

> I suppose those NEWS files are autogenerated from tarballs that are
> install-module'd.  Is there anything the Perl bindings can do to get our
> news listed as well?  Jeff, any news on the script you were hacking on?

As long as you have reverse-chronological NEWS files in your tarballs, they
should turn up when I post-process the release tarballs. With regards to the
Perl bindings having a home on ftp.gnome.org - I still haven't figured out
the best way to do it. I think we might just have to settle for them being
installed in the archive normally (which may confuse some ftp fossickers,
but I don't think we need to worry too much about them).

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy