Unmaintained modules

Hi all.

Just wanted to start discussion about modules that need more love and
maintenance:

- vte: no release since april, lots of patches in bugzilla

- gnome-terminal: new release out recently, still lots of patches in
bugzilla that need review.

- gucharmap: no release in a long time, haven't checked bugzilla

- gnome-utils: Glynn wanted someone else to pick up on this and has
posted to gnome-love about it. Don't know if anyone already volunteered

- gnome-system-monitor: I made a new release the other day, but Kevin
has been off the radar for some time and is probably busy with other
stuff. Benoít Dejean, the libgtop maintainer, was going to mail him
again about possibly taking over maintainership of this

Are there more modules that need more attention?

We really need a gucharmap release to get updated translations out for
2.8.1 and I can do that if it's ok. I'd like a vte release too of
course.

Cheers
Kjartan