Somes tought about the notification area..

Hello,

There was a lot of discussion on this list about the notification area.
Today, I've thinking about a general idea on how to manage notification
area.

http://frimouvy.org/wiki/GnomeNotificationArea

I'm not a gnome developper (perhaps one day I hope ;) ), and this is
just a quick draft. There's a lot of chance that you don't find this
useful, but, perhaps this idea will be the beginning of others better
ideas and more.. So, I send it to you, feel free to comment and do what
you want with this idea, it will maybe be useful.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please cc any comments.

Thx for reading,

Ploum