Re: ARC & GNOME [Was: How we make decisions...]

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 09:45 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I think we should be rapidly converging on the point where the public
> API is "GTK plus dependencies" which is much simpler to explain.
>
> Right now the Red Hat to ISV recommendation is "GTK+, GConf,
> libgnomeprint, libgnomeprintui, and libglade"

I am hoping we can deprecate libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui some time
in the near future. They really belong as part of GDK/GTK as they are
after all mostly widgets and with Cairo making its way into GDK/GTK
there is a good opportunity to abstract printing there too.

jamie.