Re: ARC & GNOME [Was: How we make decisions...]

Hey,

> I've seen a number of references to concerns about interface stability
> from Sun; I'm curious what the examples are.

We're not just talking about library interfaces here. We're also talking
about binary names, file locations, file formats, package names, ... you
name it. I think GNOME has done a pretty decent job for library
stability [1], but the other stuff we've not been so good with.

Glynn

[1] The only breakages we're seeing on our side from 2.0 were from
libgnomeprint* and a single API or so that we introduced before the
multihead GTK+ got upstream