Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

Dnia 14-11-2004, nie o godzinie 22:27 +0100, Roberto Majadas napisał:
> I want to propose nautilus-sendto for gnome 2.10 .

This looks nice, but one question: does it use Galago? Galago is
currently being proposed as module, so let's avoid duplicating
integration work and just use proper framework Galago is.

Cheers,
Maciej

PS. I've seen someone mentioning Edd's similar Bluetooth work, and I
remember Edd being interested in using Galago for that. Was there any
outcome of this interest?

--
"Tautologizm to coś tautologicznego"
   Maciej Katafiasz <mnews2 wp pl>