Re: Request feedback for gcalctool feature request.

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 09:25 -0800, Rich Burridge wrote:
> I've just received a great patch from Sebastien Estienne that adds an
> even more basic Basic mode to the gcalctool calculator. I've blogged
> about this. See:
>
>   http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/richb/20041108#gcalctool_devolves
>
> Your feedback is requested. Should we add this in as an extra mode
> for GNOME 2.9/10? Should this replace the existing Basic mode?

Yes! What I need is a calculator that does my real-life stuff, and this
is just that (although there's an "add" function too, but that may be
needed someday :) . More advanced modes should still be available of
course, as you suggest.

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/