Re: Proposing gnome-doc-utils for 2.10

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Shaun McCance wrote:

> I've just made the first release of gnome-doc-utils.  This includes
> DocBook XSLT stylesheets and some build utilities, including Danilo's
> über-cool xml2po.  The stylesheets are currently required by Yelp from
> HEAD to run.  I'm proposing this for inclusion in the desktop for 2.10,
> with the intention of moving it to the developer platform once all the
> interfaces have stabilized.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like a package required to build
GNOME, but not to run it. So why are the stylesheets in a devel package?

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."