Re: GNOME 2.10 module proposal: libnotify and notification-daemon

Hi Jeff,

> (That said, I agree with the dbus activation stuff, and hope we hear from
> Ray about his plans soon.)
Right now I'm working on other things (killing off the mound of open
redhat bugs in vte, gnome-terminal, xscreensaver, gdm, and gnome-
session), but I hope to shift gears to this as soon as I get the bug
mound down to a reasonable level.

Since you're interested, I'll paste a message that partially summarizes
the discussions I had with Jonathan and Mark a few weeks ago.  When I
start working on this problem I plan to post something to desktop-devel-
list that is more detailed (and is more suitable for discussing).