Re: Better run dialog (was Re: Open Location from anywhere)

What you're looking for is OpenApplet. Work on it was started by Dave
Bordoley. Look in GNOME cvs, module OpenApplet (chpe tells me it's in
jhbuild too).

Just for the record, I suspect that since it was my first (and really only attempt) at gtk hacking that this code is probably pretty poor. For the most part the applet was meant to just be a proof of concept, until seth's storage applet (and storage in general) could actually be used.
dave
"When the routine bites hard
and ambitions are low
And the resentment rides high
but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways,
taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again "