where to install modules ?

Hi,

can someone tell me what the situation is with widget/window ? I have
two versions of gnome-media I have wanted to release for the last two
days, but widget is inaccessible, and window doesn't accept my login,
and I can't get anyone to comment on what's going on :)

Should I put my tarballs somewhere else for now, or is this something
that is going to be arranged ? Did I not get a memo ?

Thanks
Thomas

And discover your lover
Between the legs of another