Re: Gnome VFS - plans for Gnome 2.8

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 13:27, Ian McKellar wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 06:32, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> > The Howl developers are also *very* helpful and open to any suggestions
> > or requests you have to help make their code work better for you.
> > Excellent people.
>
> But last time I looked they used Apple's mDNS responder which is APSLed
> :(

They're currently rewriting that.  Just today the lead developer stated
that while it may not be 100% replaced by 1.0, it will be replaced as
soon as possible.  A little help might boost that delivery date.  ~,^

I don't really want to have to play Human Proxy between here and the
Howl list, tho - I suggest subscribing or least reading the archives.
Good stuff.  :)

> Ian
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.