Re: gnome-system monitor now shows open files

At least here at home. I've coded it, it still needs to be finished and some polish. The plan is to also add the endpoint of network connections. Other thing lacking is support for other OSes other than Linux.

The patch is attached, and a screenshot can be found in http://www.reloco.com.ar/gnome/open-files/ .

This looks really good ... great stuff :-)

Thank you!

I'm not very sure about the UI. Just one list? A list per item type? Now the column headers are too.. general... ("Object"). What do you think?

You should probably split up the patch into the libgtop and procman
parts, log them to the separate products in bugzilla and make the
procman bug depend on the libgtop bug.
Good idea, I'll do that soon.

Thanks!