Re: gnome-system monitor now shows open files
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick reloco com ar>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, kevin psu edu
- Subject: Re: gnome-system monitor now shows open files
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:01:12 +0000
On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 21:03, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
> At least here at home. I've coded it, it still needs to be finished and
> some polish. The plan is to also add the endpoint of network
> connections. Other thing lacking is support for other OSes other than Linux.
> The patch is attached, and a screenshot can be found in
> http://www.reloco.com.ar/gnome/open-files/ .
This looks really good ... great stuff :-)
You should probably split up the patch into the libgtop and procman
parts, log them to the separate products in bugzilla and make the
procman bug depend on the libgtop bug.
] [Thread Prev