Re: Enable voting on Bugzilla?

I don't really want to go into it in depth, but basically voting in
bugzillas is nothing but a way for people to whine about their favorite
bugs in blogs, or on /., or on whatever other forum, and get people to
stuff the 'voting box.' Votes end up having no bearing on actual bug
validity, importance, or severity. If you need your bug marked up, argue
persuasively in the bug that the bug has a serious user impact, or
provide a patch. That's it.

Luis