Re: example of nice usability feature

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 13:21 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> Its clear you have a vendetta against Jeff. And its clear you think
> Jeff has a vendetta against you and that we're all co-conspirators.
> You've made that clear many times. Its a rather sad way for someone
> to feel, but I think its obvious that its no-one's problem but your
> own.

Please excuse me, I thought this has been cleared out in the #gnome-
hackers IRC channel. So your reply was quite... well... redundant... not
to mention wrong. Was this your own idea to reply or did you get told to
reply (regardless if we discussed about it in #gnome-hackers) ? Oh wait
someone command you to do this and you obey.

<jdub> can someone lay the smack down on oGo? i don't want to reply
anymore
<markmc> jdub, yeah, I'll do it
* markmc thinks about how to put it

If this wasn't meant to cause a needless flamewar then I can't help
myself. I do hope we leave it to this and close this needless debatte.
Everything that was required to say, has been said in the channel

greetings,

Ali Akcaagac