Re: example of nice usability feature

Ali,

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 12:50, Ali Akcaagac wrote:

> Since when does a user of GNOME need your advise or permission to write
> an ordinary comment/suggestion on desktop-devel-list ?

	Its clear you have a vendetta against Jeff. And its clear you think
Jeff has a vendetta against you and that we're all co-conspirators.
You've made that clear many times. Its a rather sad way for someone to
feel, but I think its obvious that its no-one's problem but your own.

	Please, please, just stop wasting peoples time. Please.

Thank you,
Mark.