Re: Screenshots required!

yo yo yo!

here are screens of Arabic gnome 2.6, I passed 11 hours compiling gnome
to get'm ;)

http://www.silverpen.de/supaaa.png
http://www.silverpen.de/uruba.png
http://www.silverpen.de/arabic.png
http://www.silverpen.de/musalsil.png
http://www.silverpen.de/jubaba.png

my personal favourites are arriba and supaaa!
if you want other more exciting shots pls tell me!

yours
Arafat Medini
arabic gnome coordinator