Re: desktop-devel-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 60

Mark:
> 	An example of the kind of problems you see with this is that
> gnome-settings-daemon is only activated once per-host, not per-display
> so you don't get the correct themes etc. on the second display:

So, would just making gnome-settings-daemon, etc., "per user/DISPLAY
combination" solve the majority of issues?

IOW, is it always expected/acceptable that changes to session A would
propagate to session B?  I guess what I'm asking is, would users accept
this as a "feature"?

- Bill