Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8
- From: Albert Mora <amora iua upf es>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:37:43 +0200
Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Robert Love">
I think a better place for most (all?) of the settings is in the 'Default
Application' applet. Similar to Mac OS X. "Application for opening
I would be willing to move forward on this if the general consensus was
the same. It would require patching gnome-control-center I guess.
Yeah, that sounds like a rocking way to go to me.
I agree too,
] [Thread Prev