Gnome System Tools service editor query, also Gnome-PPP

Hi all,

When I looked at GST screenshots, in particular http://www.gnome.org/projects/gst/screenshots/runlevel_thumb.jpg, I notice a "Service properties" button. Wouldn't it be a good idea to also allow this to open a GUI dialogue box/app/screen/whatever to change the settings of that service?

Just a thought.

Also, I saw references to gnome-ppp. Um... have the two projects, Gnome-PPP and GST considered combining, or integrating better together? Just wondering.

Chris