Re: desktop-devel-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

I notice that http://www.gnome-ppp.org/features.php says "free as in bear". I don't often drink bear. Well, not in front of strangers, anyway!

Chris

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:00:05 +0200
From: Vladimir Djokic <vladeck sezampro yu>
Subject: Re: GNOME PPP
To: "Devel List, GNOME Desktop" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 23:08 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
Morning!

How timely, GNOME PPP was mentioned on OS News today:

 http://www.gnome-ppp.org/

Vladimir, would you consider proposing GNOME PPP for GNOME 2.8? Would it
work alongside and/or integrate with GNOME System Tools, if we decided to
ship it?

Thanks,

- Jeff

	yes, i would like to see GNOME PPP ship with GNOME 2.8 ^_^ i will do my
best for this to be acomplished, but could You spare some time to tell
me what i MUST do?

	could you explain me about what kind of integration are you thinkig of?

	Pozdrav,
	Vladimir.