gcalctool has been branched (Was: Request for late gcalctool feature inclusion in GNOME 2.7).

Hi all,

> So, if it's not accepted for other reasons... HOORAY! FIRST 2.9 FEATURE! ;-)

Okay. Fair enough. Because of this, I've just branched gcalctool for
GNOME 2.7/8, and will keep CVS HEAD pointed at this new code that we will
try to integrate for GNOME 2.9/10.

The branch tag is "gnome-2-8". All string translations etc. for
GNOME 2.7/8 for gcalctool should be done in this "gnome-2-8" branch.

I will now work on getting a 4.4.14 stable version out for inclusion in
the next GNOME 2.7 tarball.

Thanks.