Re: Proposed: gnome-system-tools
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Sander Vesik <sander_traveling yahoo co uk>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposed: gnome-system-tools
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:08:18 -0400
On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 10:55, Sander Vesik wrote:
> This equally applies to admin tools, with the single difference that instead of
> control center, you would use a different module. It should still be top down
> design not graphical eye-candy around modifying this or that configuration file.
Agreed, of course. The only difference with admin tools is that we don't
have a proposal for the top down design.
] [Thread Prev