Re: Proposed: cantus

Bastien Nocera wrote:
Against...
Doesn't fit in with the multimedia frameworks we already have, doesn't
fit in the desktop itself, and it's far from "easy to use".

In terms of usability, I would recommend EasyTag:

	http://easytag.sourceforge.net/

It recently got ported to GTK2, and is a lot simpler than cantus.

I have nothing against cantus itself, as I would and do use it, but it's
not a desktop application (I mean, we don't have a movie or a music
player in the desktop yet).

But it's true, tag editing belongs in the players themselves.

--Pat