Re: Vino: proposal for inclusion in GNOME 2.8

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 20:40 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	To try out Vino, download it from here:
>
>   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/vino/2.7/
>
> 	and build it. Alternatively, just build it with jhbuild (i.e. jhbuild
> buildone vino). Vino has an optional dependency on GNU TLS, but appart
> from that only requires libgnomeui, gtk+, libglade, GConf etc.

I've tried vino from Red Hat's rawhide, and I noticed that after
"turning off" vino 5900 was still listening. Known bug? I just wanted to
know if it's worth it to look it up and tap this hole.

Otherwise, seems like a really nice way to have vnc on the user's POV.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?