An idea for future desktops: back to the future -concept

Hi,

I'm a researcher in Arki research group (http://arki.uiah.fi) and I'm
involved in the research for future of media. During our scenario
brainstorming sessions, an idea was presented about the ability to "jump
back in time" in regards to the stuff you have on the computer. While this
is a very interesting possibility, it is unfortunately out of scope for
our research.

However, Gnome could realize this kind of ability and I thought
you might be interested :)

A short concept description can be found from:
http://www.cs.hut.fi/~mox/material/cvs-computer.html

Have fun!

Juha Mox Huuhtanen
Researcher