Re: proposal for a smarter behavior for raising windows on mouse click

* Martin Grimme <martin pycage de>:

> >From what I have heard, users don't want windows to be raised during:
> - drag and drop
> - selecting text
> - using the scrollbars

If I want drag-n-drop a file to a directory which file explorer window
is beneath the source window I want to *raise* the underlying window! If
I have this problem I alway have to rearrange the windows on screen.

Mm, maybe too bad English. I made a small website with some screenshots
describing the problem:

http://www.glorybox.de/dragndrop/

--
  Kai Weber