Re: Slide show as part of screensaver

Colin Charles <linux bytebot net> writes:

> It's about time GNOME had support for slide-shows in our screensavers.
> What are these slide-shows you ask? They're just displays of pictures in
> a certain directory.

xscreensaver's got several modes which pick images from a directory
(see "Image Manipulation" on the "Advanced" tab in the preferences);
GLSlideShow is probably the simplest, but there are others which do
more interesting things with the images.

--
Adam Sampson <azz us-lot org>                        <http://offog.org/>