RE: What are we about? - Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox

> Ok, I seen a few messages in this opinion and I think
> Murray's advogato entry went the same way.

I am happy to have multimedia player stuff in GNOME, when it's ready.

We _might_ create extra release sets but hopefully they would be taken just
as seriously as the Platform and Desktop. Hopefully we won't have too many
because we don't want to make things too complicated for people/distros to
understand "what is GNOME".

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net