Re: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 17:37, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> The Sun tests tend to be a lot more in-depth and scientific than, "do
> you like this?  yes?  oh goodie!"  ;-)

I just have to look at the 12 or 13 profiles to understand how the
results are biased... A good test would be N smart people who have never
used a computer (they might have to be fairly young nowadays though).

Pick your preferred number for N.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?