Re: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 16:09, Chipzz wrote:
[...]
> What I'm worried about is the widgets that may be usefull to other apps.
> Ie, the color_combo(_box), which I can see apps like gnumeric, abiword
> and others use. Actually, gnumeric uses one that looks exactly like the
> one in evolution. So what _do_ those apps use ATM?

[For informational purposes only; not to be used to pass judgement on
any module's choices....]

Evolution uses the gal version, gnumeric uses code that was
cut-and-pasted from gal once upon a time. So they are based off the same
code, but there are some small differences now. For some other common
code, gnumeric periodically sucks in copies from other modules. Have a
look at gnumeric/tools/import-gal, for example.

Malcolm