Re: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

<quote who="JP Rosevear">

> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 06:32, hellan acm org wrote:
> > If Evolution goes in, gal should be polled into the evolution source
> > tree. That way, we avoid making gal a part of the platform, and we make
> > sure that other apps don't start depending on gal.
>
> This has always been our intention.  Radek has code in his tree to yank
> the gal dependency from gtkhtml already.  The main trickiness in evolution
> is pulling in the gal a11y stuff, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Just to be clear - is that in the 2.6 schedule timeframe?

- Jeff

    "MySQL supporters are like people who believe that the moon landings
    were a hoax. No matter what contrary information they're confronted
         with, they still consider MySQL to be the best." - ttfkam