RE: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 06:32, hellan acm org wrote:
> If Evolution goes in, gal should be polled into the evolution source
> tree. That way, we avoid making gal a part of the platform, and we
> make sure that other apps don't start depending on gal.

This has always been our intention.  Radek has code in his tree to yank
the gal dependency from gtkhtml already.  The main trickiness in
evolution is pulling in the gal a11y stuff, but it shouldn't be too bad.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.