Re: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 05:18, Chipzz wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > obviously undergoing a lot of changes - will it be ready in time? The i18n
> > team has raised some issues about the number of strings and lack of
>
> I have at one point heard tot _a lot_ of those strings are actually
> names of places, for the summary.
>
> Can some evolution maintainer confirm or deny this?

That is correct and in 1.5 there is no more summary, currently those
strings are marked as fuzzy.  Annoyingly they are in both e-d-s and
evolution atm as I copied the .po files in order to keep the
translations as much as possible when I broke out the modules.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.