Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.2: "You want me to blow on your toes?"

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 01:39, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Proposed Modules
> ----------------
> A number of new software modules have been PROPOSED for inclusion in the
> next major GNOME release. You can find a list of these modules on the 2.5
> modules list page:

I wrote:
What happened to the proposal to include gthumb?
but this should have been:
What happened to the proposal to include glabels?

(It's too early in the morning here, sorry)

Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences
Concordia University College of Alberta