Re: Desktop Preferences/System Configuration

> 	Applications > System Tools > Administration

Some idle ramblin...

I would have put it as Administration under Desktop Preferences, but since
it's called Desktop Preferences, it would look pretty odd to be there.

Because of that limitation perhaps the "Desktop Preferences" is not a good
idea.  Other applications like magicdev that changes system behavior
really can't be put under Desktop Preferences.  Perhaps a more generic
name is in order for application writers to be able to put there.  Maybe
we should have both Desktop Preferences, and System Preferences?
Although I hate the word "System".  "My Desktop Preference" or "My
Computer's Preferences" seem a lot more friendly.

The point is that I hate to see people having to guess or put them in
places that might hinder ease of use.

sri