RE: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

Andrew Sobala
> I think evo ultimately belongs in the desktop - "Sending
> E-mail" is a killer app for lots of people. Like, everyone.
>
> I'm not confident it's ready yet, though;

I think if we want it, and it's heading towards being exactly how we want,
then we should add it to the schedule now. Or do you see major problems that
would create problems or embarassment at the moment?

> my personal opinion
> would be to put e-d-s in the desktop this time round and
> maybe evo itself for 2.8. I'm not very confident about
> including a module that's been so radically changed from 1.4
> in GNOME 2.6.

I really must build it.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com