Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox

<quote who="Eugenia Loli-Queru">

> Yes, absolutely, 1000%.

Eugenia, your very lengthy emails are not helping this discussion at all.
I'm not interested in reading a point you can't make in a decent paragraph,
and even then, I'm not convinced you haven't already made the point and are
simply repeating yourself. Carpet bombing won't help either.

Thanks,

- Jeff

                              <boc> man i rule
                       <bram> boc: how do you rule?