Proposed: gnome-system-tools

gnome-system-tools
------------------

Hrm, I don't know what to say about these, apart from the fact that they're
really sweet these days. Clearly people want them, but there hasn't been
much distributor buy-in or commentary at all, really. I would like to see
more public discussion in that vein. Some of the tools seem totally ready to
go, some less so. Perhaps concentrating on a chosen few in this release
would work? I'm cautiously positive. :-)

Further discussion goes HERE! :-)

- Jeff (not wearing his release team hat)

  "Everything I knew about TCP/IP I had downloaded the same day I started
                     hacking the net code." - Alan Cox