Proposed: gnome-network

gnome-network
-------------

Lots of cool stuff in here, but is it ready to go? Perhaps Desktop Sharing,
Remote Desktop Client and Network Information will be, though some UI Review
action would certainly help them out. The Personal Web Server and Remote
Shell Client might need further discussion as to what we want to get out of
them. I think this is totally hot stuff, all in all, but some parts might
need a bit more time before hitting the Desktop release. Any portability
concerns?

Interesting dependencies: cherokee, libvncserver and libzvt (which is only
used by gnome-ppp, which is not built by default, and there's a continuing
discussion as to whether this functionality belongs here or in g-s-t).

Further discussion goes HERE! :-)

- Jeff (not wearing his release team hat)

     "So between a jazz musician, a murderer, and a congressperson, all
    called 'Dave Camp', I have a lot of pressure to be evil." - GNOME's
                                 Dave Camp