Proposed: gmodconfig

gmodconfig
----------

This is very Linux-specific, and exposes inner mechanics of the system that
really ought to "just work". I'm not sure any of this stuff should really be
exposed to users, particularly in this fashion. We should hope that our
distributors get all of their kernel-level stuff right, so we don't have to
solve these problems.

Further discussion goes HERE! :-)

- Jeff (not wearing his release team hat)

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks