Re: [Fwd: Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE]

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:

> Some translators would also like to be able to translate from Windows
> from time to time, since they might not be fully converted yet. Problem
> here is that they don't know what editor to use.

I suggest to use jEdit here. I use it myself on multiple platforms and
I've written a gettext mode for it (included with jEdit). I've also
written macros that search for fuzzy and empty messages (not included).

Useful stuff like a TM is not available yet, however.

regards,
--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778