Re: Release Cycle to low!

<quote who="Larry W. Virden">

> > > Nonsense. You can't have too many releases. I'd be happy with
> > > releases every half hour if it was possible.
> >
> > I want to see for how long you can keep up releasing every half an hour
> > and how many of the Developers will jump on your neck with a knife
> > because they like to kill you for this
>
> I thought the same thing.

What Ali doesn't understand is the difference between the time and date on
which tarballs are due, and the time and date on which we release. If two
releases are close together, that doesn't necessarily mean that the tarballs
due dates were also close together.

- Jeff

   "I think we agnostics need a term for a holy war too. I feel all left
                            out." - George Lebl