Re: Release Cycle to low!

> > Nonsense. You can't have too many releases. I'd be happy with
> > releases every half hour if it was possible.
>
> I want to see for how long you can keep up releasing every half an hour
> and how many of the Developers will jump on your neck with a knife
> because they like to kill you for this

I thought the same thing.  However, at least among my coworkers, there
is a group of at least Java developers who keep making noises about
"continuous build processing".

Of course, in that arena, it is not just constantly making new archive
type files.  One also runs ever improving regression tests, and only
creates the new archives when no regression test fails.

--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>