Re: Dropping sloppy focus support - how soon?

I don't think that we'll be dropping sloppy focus any time soon.  Aside
from the fact that I personally use sloppy focus, I'd be worried for my
personal safety if I took it out.

That said, there are some unfixable bugs associated with sloppy focus,
that can't be solved without changes to the X protocol specification.

-Rob