Re: Dropping sloppy focus support - how soon?

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 05:22, Gregory Merchan wrote:
> What is preventing GNOME from dropping sloppy focus support?

Apart from the huge number of bug reports about Red Hat's evil plans to
dumb down GNOME, I will personally hunt you down, and kill you.

Metacity from CVS seems to work well enough for me -- it even has
click-anywhere-to-raise enabled unlike the tarballs.

Are there any bugs which summarise the breakage sloppy-focus causes?
Would it be possible to have a "working" metacity in click-to-focus, but
acknowledge in the documentation that sloppy focus is less-than-perfect?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./