Re: Naughty Maintainers and Modules That NEED Releases

2004-02-18 수 17:55, Bastien Nocera이(가) 씀:
> I'll blame BACK.
>
> gnome-mime-data and acme are deprecated.
> acme is merged into the control-center, and the shared-mime-info stuff
> replaces most of gnome-mime-data.

But shared-mime-info does not still have enough translations.

http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=shared-mime-info

BTW, I don't like the process of the translation project, though I'm an
old member of the project.  it's very difficult (relative to GNOME) to
translate before each release.

--
Changwoo Ryu <cwryu debian org>